Saturday, July 9, 2011

Leon from Kingdom Hearts II

Here's my cosplay.com spot for the costume: http://www.cosplay.com/costume/125622/



This was my first 100% completed costume. I really enjoyed wearing it at the time.


A collection of some of the different costume articles. Some didn't end up getting used like the membership card and the data disc.


This was the first time I really tried to go out of my way to make the character more believable, adding things from the in-game world.



I first did this costume in 2006, doing a major update of it in 2007, and debuting it's final form in 2008. It was fun to wear and people seemed to like it a lot, but it was a bit difficult to wear, particularly with all those belts. The gunblade is a bit of a prized possession for me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment